Concept Art and Illustrations, OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS 订购图

Young warrior prince: When he was 19 his entire family was branded as traitors and marked for death, instead he led his family's armies and defeated a realm of vicious rebels and toppled an empire. The young lord Li Shimin was born in a brood of lions, his father Li Yuan was one of the most feared and respected commanders of the Sui dynasty and his brothers were all capable commanders in their own right as generals, even his sister, the Princess Pingyang successfully raised a great army of rebels under her own command and took many cities for her father. By the time Li Shimin had reached 22, he had nearly won the whole realm for his father. Li would one day ascend the throne as the Taizong Emperor of Tang.



COMMISSIONS 



 Hi all 🙂! You can now commission your own piece of artwork. 
If you like my style and would like to see me do something for you, let me know. PM me and we can talk about the price and what we can work out in detail. 

 

With every commission, your name will be featured on the artwork as a Patron. If you want to pool your funds with a friend and commission a piece, the name of you and your friend will be featured as Patrons. Previous commissions by my Patrons could be read HERE and HERE


~You can PM for a commission here for a new piece of art
~You can also commission an art piece from my PATREON account


Thank you for your time and interest. 








Comments

Der said…
How much for a picture depicting a theoretical battle between Alexander's Macedonia phalanx and the Qin Army under Lord Shang Yang? I believe they were contemporaries right??
Dragon's Armory said…
I usually charge $450 for a single figure (i.e my Hongwu Emperor and my Li Zicheng), and if there are more than several figures the numbers scale up a bit. If there are two major figures battling with each other and they are both in the foreground, then it would be another $150 extra. Also if there are two armies of very different soldiers arrayed or battling with each other then they would account for another $150. So at least $750 on account of probably 2 commanders in the foreground and 2 very differently geared armies.

If you want, you can just have a Greek-Bactrian commander duel with a Qin or Han commander (Han is more contemporaneous since they explored westward and also encountered the Greek Kingdoms.) That way you only have to pay for $600. However whatever you pick we can talk about it in detail and I'll commit with the same level of artistry I have put in my other works.

I usually charge through Paypal and if you commissioned it right away I can get it to you within say 2-3 weeks. No more than at the end of the month. And I'll also credit you as having commissioned it on the art itself. Since it's related to Chinese military history I can have it put it here on Dragon's Armory as well.