Duel of Guan Yu and Lu Bu, by Tsuyoshi Nagano 長野 剛


Hi all, I just want you to know currently I am working on several articles at the moment and will be getting them out shortly by the end of this month and the beginning of the next. Also~ for those of you who are interested. I will be doing a series of very short character profile pieces about the 3 of the major warlords and their faction during the Three Kingdoms period. I will also make the distinction between how they are portrayed in the classic literature as well as who they were in history. If you are interested, stay tuned, and if you like what I do, feel free to checkout my Patreon. 

谢谢

→ ☯ [PLEASE SUPPORT ME @ PATREON] ☯ ←

Thank you to my Patrons who has contributed $10 and above: 
You helped make this happen!
➢ ☯ José Luis Fernández-Blanco
➢ ☯ Vincent Ho (FerrumFlos1st)
➢ ☯ BurenErdene Altankhuyag
➢ ☯ Stephen D Rynerson
➢ ☯ Steven Chan
➢ ☯ Michael Lam

Comments

Popular Posts