Happy 2024! 新年快乐!


Music: 鬼卞、銀臨

Hi all, a quick round of happy new years. I can say that 2023 was a year was a very busy year for me and left me with very little time for my writing and research. With AI art, learning new programs, building up my digital portfolio, writing my own novels and myriads of family commitments 2023 was a perfect storm of distractions. But it was not without new fruits either. 




Though I was not as familiar with the Warring States period as I did with the Spring and Autumn period, I'm on a much firmer ground. Though I have not touched Youtube in ages (literally half a decade now) I am getting back into the game- with much longer vids coming up. With good music too, which I'm sure you will appreciate.


Art by: 歌姫


Art by: 中二委员


Art by: 音速山谷

2024 will be better, I mean that's literally my resolution for this year: this year will be one of industry and maniacal lust for this blog. The output will be hopefully eye watering. So be ready for eyes watering, and mouth watering Dragon's Armory contents. It's a Dragon Year after all. 



→ ☯ [PLEASE SUPPORT ME @ PATREON] ☯ ←

Thank you to my Patrons who has contributed $10 and above: You made this happen!

➢ ☯ MK Celahir
➢ ☯ Muramasa
➢ ☯ Thomas Vieira
➢ ☯ Kevin
➢ ☯ Vincent Ho (FerrumFlos1st)
➢ ☯ BurenErdene Altankhuyag
➢ ☯ Stephen D Rynerson
➢ ☯ Michael Lam
➢ ☯ Peter Hellman
➢ ☯ SunB



Art by: 阿押AYACY


Comments

Joyce Lau said…
This is beautiful. 新年快乐! 龍馬精神!
Dragon's Armory said…
Thanks man, happy new one to you too!

Popular Posts